Monday 16 July 2012

The One About the Scavenger Hunt Number 18 . . .

So when Rinda announced the start of her Scavenger Hunt this summer I jumped at the chance to join in!  However, because my point and click camera has died I've not really had the chance to take any photos, (that will be rectified this afternoon) but today I can share my first photo for the item Movie Poster!  We're off on holiday next Saturday so I'm hoping to get quite a few then, especially if someone else can be responsible for Alissia and I can run about with the camera!
This was taken with the help of my other half Mark who is joining in with us too! (I hope that's not cheating?)
I think that I'm going to struggle with photos of the Bride (I may have to go lurking one sunny Saturday - if the sun ever comes out again that is!) and of the pier (maybe a day out to Southport can be arranged!)  The things we do!!!

5 comments:

WendyB said...

Ooh, so are you treating yourself to nice shiny new camera - hope so. Have a fab hols too won't you.

Irene said...

Great shot, I like the word Brave for the hunt.
You definitely need a trip to Southport for some of the other things on the list!

Alison said...

Sounds like a new camera today? I'm looking for a pier too..not something we have here-will have to be on the lookout for something similar
Alison xx

Amy said...

I think it is great when friends and family members join in on the hunt!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Definitely not cheating to expand the team! The more the merrier.
Also, I love the layout you just posted with the "new" baby. Sooo sweet.
Rinda