Sunday 7 June 2009

The One About the Mini Book...

So I've not blogged in ages, but thats mainly because I haven't done any scrapbooking! I'm now deskless so it isn't as easy to get all my craft supplies out! But this weekend I did and I made a mini-book to go in my handbag especially for those people who are forever saying 'what is scrapbooking?' Its only small with a couple of pages. Here are some pics:


I used some new Bo Bunny papers that I picked up a couple of weeks ago (they might not be new in the scrapbooking world, but they're nw to me!) and I had another go at cutting butterflies out on my craft robo! I really must try cutting other shapes out with it!!

4 comments:

Nic said...

It's gorgeous!

Jane said...

really lovely Gem, I bet you will get friends wanting to scrap when you show them!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Gem it's gorgeous and what a good idea to be able to show people what scrapbooking is.

Good luck will be thinking about you. xx

Jenny said...

Gorgeous mini book Gem!