Thursday 13 October 2011

The One About the Scrap Room Floor...

One of the reasons for my lack of scrapping is because I haven't been able to get to my scrap room, as the floor was being sanded, then varnished.  You'll all be pleased to know it has now been finished and I'm slowly starting to put things away in the shelves and drawers (more photos to follow once I have it all set up!)



In other news I am now 23 weeks and 6 days through the pregnancy.  Ankles are still swollen, but the midwife has today assured me that it is perfectly normal, so I'll just have to put up with it!  Otherwise everything is fine, and my bump is growing at the right rate :)

6 comments:

Jo.C said...

Can't wait to see this room when you get all of your scrapping stuff in - it will look fab. Glad everything's OK with you x

Alison said...

Your scrapping room is going to be a great space1 Glad you're keeping well (apart from the ankles)...to answer your question on my blog-the jigsaw was a 1000 piece one!!
Alison xx

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

glad all is going well Gem x

Sian said...

That's a fine looking floor! Perfect for a playmat. So that you can scrap :)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

wow Gem that is going to be a fantastic place to scrap!

Glad you're keeping well (ankles aside), take care sweetie.

Sue x