Sunday 27 March 2011

The One About My Pretty Pages...

So Friday was my day off, and after spending the morning doing boring housework (I know I know it has to be done) I spent the afternoon surrounded by my craft stash :) Following one of earlier posts, inspired by Shimelle's class, I did a LO about Eddie spotting!
The next LO is about my OH's twin nephews, I loved being able to scrapbook little ones :)


 The the last one is a DLO of my friends wedding from back in February, but its not quite finished yet, and I'm not sure what I want to do with it, everything is stuck down so far, but I need somewhere to put a bit of journalling, and maybe a few more embellishments, but I don't want to overpower it as I think the balance is ok at the moment.  So any suggestions would be fab!!

No comments: