Thursday 12 May 2011

The One About All The Studying...

So I've noticed that on Wednesday various bloggers take a photo of their craft space.  Well this week I haven't had time to do any scrapping as I've been concentrating on my studies.  My exams are fast approaching (24th May) and I want to ensure that I'm fully prepared.  So my desk space at the moment (and for the next two weeks or so) can be seen in the following photos:




It's also been the first week of my new job, and do you know what I'm just shattered!  I don't know why as my day is the same as hours as before, but with a shorter journey home, so why is it that I'm so tired???  All I can think of is that I'm concentrating a lot and learning so much that it requires far more energy.  Anyway, so far its going well, I can do the journey now without the sat nav, and the people I'm working with are lovely, and helpful.  Its always unsettling starting something new, and having that 'new girl' feeling.  I'm sure I'll feel like I belong in a short while.

In other news my blind is being delivered tomorrow (fingers crossed), and as M is at the rugby tomorrow night, I'm going to get out my gem's and attempt to decorate it.  Hopefully I'll be back later this weekend with piccies.

5 comments:

Miss Smith said...

I know how you feel, it's totally exhausting when everything is new. There's a lot to take in at once.

Hope you enjoy it though :D

Lorraine said...

congrats on your new post. Long may the feeling last. I am starting a new post tomorrow. Same location new post. Excited and nervous all at the same time.

dogmatix said...

good luck with those exams. glad the job is going well so far. look forward to the 'pass with distinction' photo :)

Sian said...

Best of luck with the exams - we have a couple of desks looking that that round here at the moement too. roll on the end of June!

Ginger said...

Good luck with all your studies :) I find a change in routine always makes me tired :)