Friday 13 May 2011

The One About Yesterdays Post (All the Studying)....

So there has been a problem with blogger this week, and it would seem anything that was posted in the last couple of days has been removed due to maintenance work.  Fingers crossed it will all be resolved and it won't go down again.

Back to yesterdays post... several people, on a Wednesday share whats on their craft desks that day.  Well my desk hasn't got craft supplies on it, its got books and notes and pens.  I've been studying, all week, for my first two AAT exams which are on the 24th May.  I really want to be prepared, and pass first time, hence going over things again and again.



In other news, I've had my first week at work, and I'm absolutely shattered!  It's such an unsettling thing to change jobs, and put yourself in an unfamiliar situation with unfamiliar people.  And having to concentrate so hard to learn the new job.  I know it was the best decision for me, and it will be worth it in the end.  But at the moment, I have that feeling of not quite fitting in yet.  But I've been through this before and I know that it will get better, I just have to be patient (not one of my strong points, patience!)

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Hi, Blogger really confused me when my post and a number of comments (including one from yourself) disappeared - I'm on wind up internet for the weekend and so I was convinced it was just me lol. Glad your first week went ok, it will only get better and better :-)