Friday 18 November 2011

The One About Our 3d Scan...

Last weekend we went for our 3d scan, and got to see our little baby's face.  It was lovely to see that everything was ok, she was the right size, and my having taken the anti-sickness tablets earlier on in the pregnancy hadn't made any difference (which is what I'd been worrying about for a long time).  We got some good pictures of her face, but they aren't as clear as they could be as the placenta was in the way.  We also noticed that she wriggles around inside me all the time, even when I can't feel it, which explains why I'm so tired all the time!  After a while through the scan, she decided that she'd had enough and kept putting her hand up by her face, and her foot too!  And no amount of wriggling by me could get her to move her arm and leg out the way!   It seems she has inherited a little stubborness from me!




Only two and a half months to go now, and I can't wait to meet her!

3 comments:

Jo.C said...

Brilliant shot -3D scan is amazing - I feel so old now cos it wasn't like that when D was born :0)
The midwife's comment was "see that white balloon - it is the bladder. Oh it's just had a wee!" That will stay with me forever. Enjoy x

Alison said...

I can't believe how much scans have progressed..they were so new when I had my two..we weren't even given a photograph to take away!
Alison xx

Sian said...

No, we didn't have 3D scans either. It's amazing!