Friday 30 January 2009

The One About my Free Goody Bag...

It came today! The goody bag from Scrapbook Inspirations magazine that was promised for having a letter published in the mag, and its quite good too! Things I'll use:


A pot of lots of different coloured flowers, and a lock and key, which might act as an incentive to do a heritage page for a change, as I haven't done any for AGES!

Off to the shops tomorrow with Mum and Robert (who is home for the weekend), and then a trip to Hobbycraft with my friend on Sunday. I'm also determined to find a recipe for low fat chocolate brownies- probably don't exist they're that bad for you!

And just a note to a friend of mine on UKS, I'm thinking of you and hoping that things turn out ok xx

2 comments:

Jane said...

enjoy your shopping Gem

Nikki W said...

Your gift from SI looks good, must have been exciting opening it. Congrats on being published Gem.