Wednesday 7 January 2009

The One About This Months SI...

So I got home this evening where my sub of SI mag was waiting on the table, and I opened it to find they had a printed my letter that I sent them a few weeks ago, just like they said they would (I had an email from them saying them were going to print it along with the pics, but when it wasn't in last months I thought maybe it had been bumped), so todays photo of the day if of my photos in this months SI! Mad I know!



My photos are the three at the top of the right hand page.

Other news, the snow has finally gone! I'm so glad, its been so cold at work, I've been sitting with my coat and gloves on! Oh, and we had our brownie planning meeting last night, and spent most of it going off tangent completely and having a bit of a gossip! I haven't laughed so much in a long time! And we even got the whole term planned too!

No comments: